If you are unsure as to your skin type, we have put together a series of question that you can ask yourself to help you discover your skin type. This is important to ensure you then select the right product.
Signs You Have Dry to Very Dry Skin. This is me!
- You experience minimal oil in the t-zone area (forehead, nose and chin).
- Your skin tends to feel tight and dehydrated.
- Your pores tend to be small.
- Your skin shows premature signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Your skin can have a dull appearance and tends to be thin, fragile or flaky.
Signs You Have Normal to Combination Skin. This is me!
- Your skin tends to get moderately oily after a few hours of cleansing.
- Your skin tends to be oilier in the t-zone (forehead, nose and chin) and drier in the cheek area.
- Your skin can feel dehydrated at times.
- You can experience some clogged pores (blackheads) and have the occasional breakout.
- You have some visible pores in the t-zone area and none in the cheek area.
Signs You Have Oily to Very Oily Skin. This is me!
- You experience oiliness shortly after cleansing.
- You have visible pores in the t-zone area (forehead, nose and chin) and on the cheeks.
- Your skin appears slick and shiny for most of the day.
- Your skin never feels tight or dry.
- Your skin has many clogged pores (blackheads).
- Frequent breakouts are common.
- Your skin tends to have a thicker texture.
Signs You Have Sensitive Skin. This is me!
- Often skin care products cause stinging, itching or burning sensations.
- Your skin easily flushes with redness.
- Your skin can appear flaky and dry.
- You experience random redness on the neck and/or face.
- Your skin reacts quickly to temperature (both hot and cold).
- Your skin has and/or is prone to broken capillaries.
– See more at: http://www.georgiajaneskincare.com/skincare/whats-skin-type/#sthash.Or2aUTuR.dpuf